Monday, December 6, 2010

Order Through PayPal

So I am figuring out this PayPal thing. I have ordered tons of times myself through PayPal and I know it is a safe, reliable, and convenient method of paying online. If you would like pay with a credit card, you can do so through the Pay Pal links on the right hand side that say, "Add to Cart". To order the 6 for $21 deal, leave me a comment for the bows you want, I will receive it through email. The link to Paypal should be set up correctly. If you would like to order anything else, please let me know (leave a comment) and I will make sure you are charged correctly. I don't have all of the bows set up to pay through PayPal yet but I can do it if you would like to use it. You are still able to pay in person if you are at the gym or live local.Thanks! Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment